Saturday, March 13, 2010

So Many Dresses So Little Time!

 



What a GREAT day! Prom dress shopping with Tory! Tory and I headed off to a big day in Kansas City about 10 o'clock this morning! Of course I had to drive (yuck)! It was rainy and droggy but that didnt stop us. Our first stop was Elegant Bride, so many cute dresses, I tried on about 5 but nothing grabbed my attention. Unfortunatley, we left the store empty handed. We used the GPS to search to see if there were any other stores, we found one! Only 5 minutes a way....or so we thought. We plug the address in and it takes us to an empty parking lot. We called the store and got an address, 206 West Mill Street. As always we plugged the address in and followed the route. Do do do do do driving and so more driving and some more driving, 20 minutes had passed and we finally reach the place........ the wrong place that is. What are we doing?! Luckily Tory and I both just laughed about it. We plugged a new address in drove 20 more in and did a COMPLETE circle and ended up right back where we started. Where Dreams Come True my new favorite dress shop! We walk in and only see a few dresses, this kind of worried me but I looked anyway. I didnt see anything that really caught my eye. Tory and I sat down and found a million GORGEOUS dresses in a catalog, but they were way out of our price range, $370, 350, 300...yikes! As we were looking we noticed a dress we liked in the catalog that was on the rack. I tried it on! Right then and there that was the ONE! but which one was it!? Come back April 25 to find out!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: