Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Maybe it was just a bug?!


Senioritis hit me at a bad time- Math test, Chem test, 12 page research paper, accounting quiz, physics project..pheww thats a lot! But of course, me being me, I did not study, or prepare until the last minute. Some of them I didnt study at all. So, the math test came around, (we get two days to do the test first day, do as much as you know, second day corrections). I get in the class room, the bell rings and my teacher hands out the test. Number 1- skip number 2- skip numbers 3 through 12- skip! Oh no! I am in a pickle! I figured out that I had to get at least a 70% on this test to end with an A. I knew I really wanted that A so as soon as I handed in that horrific test I got my math book out and studied, studied, studied, for the rest of that class and two hours at home. The next morning I walk into the class room with total confidence. Math problems 1 - 12 FINISHED! I turn in the test and know I did well! Not knowing what I scored on the test fora full 24 hours was killing me. The next day I get my test back i got a...........98%! Score! I was so relieved! No more procrastination for me! I also got a 95 on my chemistry test, 97 on my accounting quiz, and an 85 on the research paper (not my best but better than a C) and that is why I took the vaccine for Senioritis- MOTIVATION!

2 comments:

  1. Hi There,

    There are many great universities in STL, MO.

    Your invited to follow my blog:

    http://showmestatedogs.blogspot.com

    Linda & OREO (my AKITA rescue)

    Happy Easter Holiday

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, you are too funny! congrats on all your awesome scores. I love and miss you.

    ReplyDelete